A message to our valued patients:
Your health needs continue to be top-of-mind. Whether you need a wellness check, a comprehensive blood test, a vitamin D injection, or a hydrating I.V., we’ve taken the necessary precautions to welcome you back to your clinic.
The next time you visit, you will encounter some of these changes:
- A curbside check-in system is in effect for patients visiting the clinic
- Before the patient enters the clinic, their temperature is checked and are given a mask and gloves to wear at all times
- Clinical staff are required to wear gloves and masks at all times
- Sanitation stations with hand sanitizer are available throughout the clinic
- Rigorous and consistent hourly sanitation of the facility including before and after every patient visit
- Increased social distancing and sanitation measures in the I.V. lounge
- Patients are encouraged to schedule telemedicine visits when possible.
- Allocation of separate scheduling blocks for regular patient visits from those needing COVID-19 testing time frame.
- All clinical staff members are tested once a week.
WellHealth is ready and prepared to meet your health needs at our Frisco location and soon-to-be-open to Las Colinas.
Your dedicated care team is thoroughly trained and committed to continue providing the best primary care experience that you deserve.
To schedule an appointment, visit care.wellhealthdfw.com.